- See the most exciting, richly-decorated stations of Moscow Metro
- Learn about the history of the "underground palaces for the people"
- Visit Top-10 famous stations in Moscow Metro
- Discover the Museum of Moscow Metro and learn many new facts
The idea to build a metro in Moscow first came at the end of the XIX century, and in 1875 was announced an idea to build a line from the Kurskiy railway station via the Lubyanka and Pushkinskaya Square to Maryina roscha. But this project wasn't realised, mostly because of the church´s opposition. Here is what one of the metropolitan bishops wrote to Moscow Metropolitan: "Is it possible to prevent this very sinful dream? Will not humiliate himself a man created in the image and likeness of God, who will descend into hell?".
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Metro entrance ticket (50 RUB)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.