- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Moscow's major landmarks such as the Red Square and Bolshoi Theatre
- Interact with locals to understand their take on modern Russian
- Learn more about key events of Russian history from your experienced tour guide
This guided tour is specifically designed to be fun and interactive. Your guide will skip unnecessary information about landmarks and focus only on key facts and the most dramatic or humorous aspects of Russian history. You'll also get a unique opportunity to talk to locals and learn about their take on life in Russia, its history and its socio-political situation.
This is an ideal tour if you are short on time and want to visit the major landmarks while understanding the current realities of Russia. Please note that, depending upon your schedule and stay, we can help tailor an ideal itinerary for you to familiarize yourself with Moscow.
- Metro tickets
- Experienced tour guides available in following languages: English, Russian & Spanish
- Aeroexpress tickets
- Letter of invitation for Russian visa
- Lunch or drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationLeaving the airport during your layover in Moscow usually requires a valid Russian visa. We will support your Russian Visa request with a letter of invitation, if needed. In order to meet us at the starting point you'll need to take an Aeroexpress train from your airport to the train station in Moscow city centre. It is better to have at least five hours of layover time to apply for this tour as an Aeroexpress journey from your airport to Moscow train station takes about 30 minutes in each direction. A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour, please wear the appropriate clothing and footwear.