- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome to Moscow. If you had a hundred years, you couldn’t exhaust all the wonder on offer here.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
- Tonight, you’ll attend an internationally renowned Russian Circus, where you’ll get to rediscover your sense of wonder all over again.
- Explore this charming museum village and its distinctive buildings and perhaps try shashlik, a traditional meal similar to shish kebab.
Reveal the mysteries of Russia on a 15 day river cruise between Moscow and St Petersburg, cruise the majestic waterways on board the luxurious Scenic Tsar.
Russia’s many mysteries revealed
In the words of Winston Churchill, Russia has always been ‘a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma’.
From the might and splendour of Moscow to the beauty of St. Petersburg, Russia remains one of the most intriguing countries in the world. There’s simply no better way to traverse this land than along Russia’s majestic waterways. The best option by far is a luxury cruise on board the boutique Scenic Tsar with only 112 guests.
Day 1 : Moscow
Day 2 : Moscow
Day 3 : Moscow
Day 4 : Moscow
Day 5 : Moscow
Day 6 : Uglich
Day 7 : Yaroslavl
Day 8 : Goritsy
Day 9 : Kizhi Island
Day 10 : Mandrogi
Day 11 : St. Petersburg
Day 12 : St. Petersburg
Day 13 : St. Petersburg
Day 14 : St. Petersburg
Day 15 : St. Petersburg
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic tsar
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Luxury boutique small ship, Scenic Tsar
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 7 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 41 meals – 14 breakfasts (B), 13 lunches (L) and 14 dinners (D)
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drink with on board lunches and dinners
- Cruise Director to guide and assist
- Expert Program Directors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 208+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 05 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.