- River cruise
- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 20
Discover the passion and grandeur of Russian history, art and culture.
The imperial cities, grand artistic treasures and spectacular architecture of Russia await your arrival. From the glittering metropolises of St. Petersburg and Moscow to the timeless towns along the Golden Ring, you’ll experience Russia in all its glory and splendor.
Explore the dichotomy of Moscow—rich with monuments to both 15th-century tsars and 20th-century communist leaders. Stand in awe of the massive Kremlin complex, onion-domed St. Basil’s Cathedral and the extravagant Moscow metro system. See some of Russia’s vast and beautiful countryside as well as its delightful small towns, where locals still engage in traditional crafts. Cruise along the Golden Ring to some of Russia’s most beautiful cities, including Uglich and Yaroslavl, which are known for their white-stone churches and gorgeous monasteries. Be amazed by Kizhi Island’s UNESCO-designated Transfiguration Church, a wooden structure built entirely without the use of nails. And uncover regal St. Petersburg, which boasts art-laden galleries and museums, fabled canals and elegant architecture from a wide variety of eras.
Who will enjoy this cruise? Adventurous travelers who wish to sail Russia’s great rivers and lakes, seeing world-class cities and timeless towns, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning architecture and legendary art as they go.
Day 1: St. Petersburg (Embark)
Day 2: St. Petersburg
Day 3: St. Petersburg
Day 4: St. Petersburg
Day 5: Mandrogi
Day 6: Kizhi Island
Day 7: Goritsy
Day 8: Cruising Lake Rybinsk, Yaroslavl
Day 9: Uglich
Day 10: Moscow
Day 11: Moscow
Day 12: Moscow (Disembark)
- 11-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the elegant River Victoria
- Beautifully appointed riverview staterooms and suites with hotel-style beds, draped in fine linens with a choice of pillows
- Meals onboard prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 11 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 10 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided "Let's Go," "Do as the Locals Do" and "Village Day" programs
- 1 country: Russia
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Cultural enrichment
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Imperial Waterways of Russia (2021) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 210+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Waterways of Russia (2021) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 121 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 120 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 October 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 120 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Imperial Waterways of Russia (2021) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Waterways of Russia (2021) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.