- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome to Moscow where you’ll embark your cruise on board the boutique Scenic Tsar.
- Visit the magnificent Kremlin and the State Armoury.
- Visit the Church of St. Dmitry or take a guided tour of the Penny Whistle Museum.
- Visit the Choreographic College of National Ballet and enjoy a musical concert in the Noble Assembly House.
Discover the wonders of Russia on this 15 day luxury Imperial Russia river cruise from Moscow to Stalingrad. Visit Moscow, Uglich, Kostroma and Kazan.
Day 1 : Moscow
Day 2 : Moscow
Day 3 : Moscow
Day 4 : Uglich
Day 5 : Yaroslavl > Kostroma
Day 6 : Kostroma > Plyos
Day 7 : Nizhny Novgorod
Day 8 : Nizhny Novgorod > Kazan
Day 9 : Kazan
Day 10 : Ulyanovsk
Day 11 : Samara
Day 12 : Saratov
Day 13 : Stalingrad (Volgograd)
Day 14 : Stalingrad (Volgograd)
Day 15 : Stalingrad (Volgograd)
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal suite
- Panorama suite
- Standard suite
- 14 Breakfasts, 13 Lunches and 14 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic tsar
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Volgograd are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Imperial Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 208+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 01 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Imperial Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.