- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the marvellous history and cultural heritage of Russia! Start off at the heart of Russia, Moscow, before embarking on a cultural discovery on the Golden Ring of Russia tour. Enjoy astonishing architecture, natural beauty and invaluable art. Walk through ancient and former capitals that preserve the memory of the most important and significant events in Russian history. Soak in the countless unique monasteries, cathedrals, kremlins, and the famed domes.
Day 1: Moscow
Day 2: Moscow, Kremlin Palace, St. Basil's, Arbat Street
Day 3: Moscow City Tour, Red Square
Day 4: Moscow, Sergiyev Posad, Pereslavl-Zalesskiy
Day 5: Pereslavl-Zalessky, Suzdal
Day 6: Suzdal, Vladimir, Moscow
Day 7: Moscow
- 4 & 3 star hotels
- 6 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned coach or mini-bus
- From any of the Moscow airports to the Travel Talk hotel (on day 1)
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Golden Ring of Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Ring of Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 January 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Ring of Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Ring of Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.