- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Moscow, capital of Russia
- TransSiberian, Mongolian & Manchurian route
- Views of Siberian forest, Gobi Desert and Lake Baikal en route
- Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia’s laidback capital city
TRANS-SIBERIAN JOURNEY MOSCOW TO BEIJING: Jump aboard for the ride of your life! From one capital city to another - Moscow to Beijing, via Mongolia - a land of uncommon beauty inextricably linked to the powerful legacy of Genghis Khan. Explore the curiously named capital - Ulaan Baatar and opt to camp out in a ger in stunning Terelj National Park.
Day: 1-2 Moscow
Day: 3-7 On board the train
Day: 8-11 Mongolia
Day: 12-13 Train to Beijing
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Moscow
- 4 night hotel stay in Ulaan Baatar
- 6 nights on board train (2nd class, 4 berth sleeper cabin)
- 6 breakfasts
- Return rail station transfers in Ulaan Baatar
- Moscow airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Transfer to Moscow train station (not platform) on day 3
- Train journey: Moscow - Beijing
- Flights and visas
- No meals aboard the train
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- This journey is semi-independent and is unescorted. It is not a group departure and you will not have a tour guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 165 today.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Genghis Khan - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Genghis Khan - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Genghis Khan - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.