- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Join in local life and customs as you share a meal in a Russian home in the fairytalelike Golden Ring town of Suzdal
- Soak up the atmosphere of Moscow’s Red Square and Kremlin, which has for centuries been at the very centre of Russian history
- Marvel at the opulence of Peter the Great’s grand palace gardens and fountains of Peterhof
- Discover treasureupontreasure at the incredible art collection housed in St Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum, the former Winter Palace of Catherine the Great
This is the perfect tour of Russia's glorious past. Surround yourself with culture, history and breathtaking architecture and get beneath the surface of a country that for so long guarded their treasures from the west.
Moscow – Suzdal
Suzdal – Moscow
Moscow – St Petersburg
St Petersburg (Peterhof)
- Feature Stay Moscow Hotel (3 nights), Hotel (4 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private Vehicle , Taxi , High-speed Train , Public bus , Metro
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Suzdal - Home-cooked meal and pastry baking demonstration
- Suzdal - Guided sightseeing walking tour
- Moscow - Kremlin & Armoury Guided Tour
- Moscow - Red Square & Lenin's Mausoleum
- St Petersburg - Hermitage Museum
- St Petersburg - Peterhof Park & Fountains
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is a comfortable way to see the highlights and learn the history of Russia’s most iconic sights, using private transport and high-speed day trains.
- We pack a lot into this short itinerary, so be prepared for days full of activities. We highly recommend staying additional days in St Petersburg and Moscow to get the most out of these fascinating destinations.
- We recommend packing light and compact for this trip, as you will need to be able to carry your luggage on and off public transport, and to and from accommodations.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Climate and seasonal