- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Moscow home to Red Square and the mighty Kremlin
- TransSiberian route
- Yekaterinburg gateway to the Ural Mountains
- Irkutsk former Cossack garrison & trading centre
The original Trans-Siberian journey all the way to the end of the line at Vladivostok on Russia's Pacific coast. Kicking off in Moscow, ride the rails some 9288km with stops in Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk (for Lake Baikal) and Ulan Ude - Buddhist bastion of Eastern Russia.
Day: 1-2 Moscow
Day: 3 Free time in the capital
Day: 4-5 Yekaterinburg
Day: 6 Optional Activities
Day: 7-8 Train to Irkutsk
Day: 9-11 Irkutsk
Day: 12-14 Ulan Ude
Day: 15-16 Aboard the train
Day: 17-18 Vladivostok
Day: 19 Vladivostok
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Moscow
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Yekaterinburg
- 3 nights 3 star hotel in Irkutsk
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Vladivostok
- 8 nights on board train (2nd class, 4 berth sleeper cabin)
- 10 breakfasts
- Moscow airport arrival transfer and transfer to Moscow rail station (not platform)
- Departure transfer to Vladivostok airport on day 19
- Rail station transfers at stopovers en route.
- 1 night 3 star in Ulan Ude
- Train journey: Moscow - Vladivostok
- Flights and visas
- No meals aboard the train
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- This journey is semi-independent and is unescorted. It is not a group departure and you will not have a tour guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 275 today.
- Save US$ 183+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Destination Vladivostok - 19 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Destination Vladivostok - 19 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Destination Vladivostok - 19 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.