- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Experience the complete Trans Siberian Railway from Moscow to Vladivostok. Travel across two continents, seven time zones and 9,288 kilometres of track. Discover remote Siberia and see Buryat culture first-hand beside the shores of Lake Baikal – the world’s largest freshwater lake.
Day 1: Moscow
Day 2: Moscow and Trans Siberian Railway
Day 3: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 4: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 5: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 6: Irkutsk
Day 7: To Lake Baikal
Day 8: Lake Baikal
Day 9: Irkutsk and Trans Siberian Railway
Day 10: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 11: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 12: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 13: Vladivostok
Day 14: Vladivostok
- 3 hotel and guesthouse (twin share) 2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share) 8 train nights (shared 4-berth) Optional single supplement is available for hotel stays - prices available on request.
- 6 breakfasts 1 lunch1 dinner
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Vladivostok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Trans Siberian tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Trans Siberian tour. You can cancel the tour up to 76 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 75 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 75 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Trans Siberian tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Trans Siberian tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.