- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This brief journey captures the highlights perfectly. You’ll visit a collection of the world’s most fascinating cities: Moscow, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Ulaanbaatar and Beijing – each as diverse as they are iconic. And you’ll experience two of the world’s most famous railways, before walking along the Great Wall of China.
Day 1: Hello Moscow!
Day 2: Moscow and on to Kazan
Day 3: Kazan and to Yekaterinburg
Day 4: Yekaterinburg
Day 5: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 6: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 7: Irkutsk and to Lake Baikal
Day 8: Lake Baikal
Day 9: Irkutsk
Day 10: Irkutsk to Ulaanbaatar
Day 11: Welcome to Mongolia
Day 12: To Ulaanbaatar
Day 13: Ulaanbaatar to Beijing
Day 14: Beijing
Day 15: Beijing
Days 16: Beijing
- 6 hotel and guesthouse (twin share)2 nights Siberian Guesthouse (twin share) 1 Mongolian ger (shared)6 train nights (shared 4-berth)
- 10 breakfasts
- All arrival transfers (excludes airport).
- Organise your sightseeing locally or with us in advance.
- City Ambassadors are included at certain cities to enhance your experience with local knowledge.
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Trans Mongolian - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Trans Mongolian - Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 307 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 79 days before departure. For any departures within 13 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Trans Mongolian - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Trans Mongolian - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.