- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Moscow home to Red Square and the mighty Kremlin
- TransSiberian, Mongolian & Manchurian route
- Yekaterinburg gateway to the Ural Mountains
- Irkutsk former Cossack garrison & trading centre
Bolshoi (Russian for BIG). Go large on our sensational big ticket from Moscow all the way to Beijing. It's the journey that offers a stunning smorgasbord of all our en route destinations including Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk (for Lake Baikal), Ulan Ude and Ulaan Baatar!
Day: 1-2 Moscow
Day: 3 Moscow
Day: 4-5 Yekaterinburg
Day: 6 Optional Activities
Day: 7-8 On board the Train
Day: 9-11 Irkutsk
Day: 12-14 Train to Ulan Ude
Day: 15-17 Mongolia
Day: 18-19 Train to Beijing
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Moscow
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Yekaterinburg
- 3 nights 3 star hotel in Irkutsk
- 1 night 3 star hotel in Ulan Ude
- 3 nights 3 star hotel in Ulaan Baatar
- 7 nights on board train (2nd class, 4 berth sleeper cabin)
- 10 breakfasts
- Moscow airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Transfer to Moscow train station (not platform) on day 3
- Return rail station transfers in Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Ulan Ude and Ulaan Baatar
- Train journey: Moscow - Beijing
- Flights and visas
- No meals aboard the train
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- This journey is semi-independent and is unescorted. It is not a group departure and you will not have a tour guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 275 today.
- Save US$ 183+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Big Ticket - 19 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Big Ticket - 19 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Ticket - 19 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.