- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover the dazzling splendours of Russia during an immersive journey
- Moscow and the Kremlin
- The Golden Ring cities of Rostov the Great and Yaroslavl
- Rural Russia with towns such as Goritsy and Mandrogi
Nothing is better than a cultural cruise through Russia to discover the historic and religious foundations of one of the largest empires in the world. From Moscow to Saint Petersburg, follow the Russian Rivers and revel in the charm of typical villages and lovely landscapes. We’ll bring daily Russian life directly to you-whether in the cities or in the countryside, visiting the symbolic Kremlins and most magnificent Cathedrals.
Day 1 : MOSCOW
Day 2 : MOSCOW
Day 3 : MOSCOW
Day 4 : UGLICH
Day 5 : YAROSLAVL - ROSTOV
Day 6 : GORITSY
Day 7 : KIZHI
Day 8 : MANDROGI
Day 9 : SAINT PETERSBURG
Day 10 : SAINT PETERSBURG
Day 11 : SAINT PETERSBURG
Day 12 : SAINT PETERSBURG
- All onboard meals, from dinner on D1 (picnic meal in the event of late arrival) to breakfast on D12
- Drinks at all meals (mineral water or 1 glass of wine* or 1 soft drink or 1 beer* + 1 tea or coffee per person at each meal)
- Captain's Dinner
- 2 lunches in Saint Petersburg and 1 lunch in Moscow
- Speaking guides and a speaker specialized on Russia
- Your cruise in the cabin of your choice
- Musical greeting
- All visits and excursions mentioned in the program (except optional excursions)
- The assistance of English
- The services of our CroisiEurope cruise director on board
- Onboard activities: conference on Russian civilization, Russian classes, Russian songs and dances
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- International flights and their taxes
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Lunches on D1 and D12
- Drinks with meals in town, in Moscow and Saint
- Mandatory Russian visa
- Letter of agreement
- Optional excursions
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Any additional service not mentioned in the program.
- Tips: We recommend tipping the crew, local guides and drivers approximately €10 per day and per passenger.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Along the Russian Rivers, from Moscow to Saint Petersburg (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 682 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Along the Russian Rivers, from Moscow to Saint Petersburg (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Along the Russian Rivers, from Moscow to Saint Petersburg (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Along the Russian Rivers, from Moscow to Saint Petersburg (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.