- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Experience the magic of Siberia with a 13-day Tsar`s Gold private train journey through Russia and Mongolia with a possible 3-day extension to China. Witness the indescribable atmosphere and views of vast Lake Baikal in the winter, see the colourful onion shaped domes of St. Basil's Cathedral sprinkled in snow, travel through pristine, untouched wilderness, warm up in a traditional Russian Banya and go on an authentic troika ride through the snow laden Taiga.
Day 1: Moscow
Day 2: Moscow
Day 3: Suzdal
Day 4: Yekaterinburg
Day 5: Through the Siberian Wilderness
Day 6: Krasnoyarsk
Day 7: Irkutsk & Listvyanka
Day 8: Lake Baikal
Day 9: Aboard the Tsar's Gold
Day 10: Ulan Ude
Day 11: Mongolia
Day 12: Mongolia
Day 13: Mongolia
- 4 hotel (twin share)8 train nights
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All transfers included
- Onboard entertainments and off train excursions.
- Tour Managers and Guides.
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Ulaanbaatar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Tsar's Gold Winter's Tale tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 259+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Tsar's Gold Winter's Tale tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Tsar's Gold Winter's Tale tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Tsar's Gold Winter's Tale tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.