- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Сlassical Russian river cruise Waterways of the Tzars
- Start from Moscow, end in St.Petersburg
- Included: accommodation, excursions, meals and more
Our ship’s professional English-speaking guides have a lot of stories to tell about history, traditions and technological development in this part of the country. Visual illustrations to their stories are right outside your ship’s panoramic windows! The magnificent Volga River is part of a remarkable system of natural and artificial waterways where ships travel from the Mediterranean to the Arctic. Thus, your ship passes through 11 locks in waters that rise more than 112 meters above sea level! There are more wonders for you in the cruise program that also includes Russian language lessons, dance lessons and sometimes cooking classes - not to mention city tours that are given in each port with a great variety of optional tours as well.
Day 1: Moscow - embarkation
Day 2: Moscow
Day 3: Moscow
Day 4: Uglich
Day 5: Yaroslavl
Day 6: Goritsy
Day 7: Kizhi
Day 8: River Village Mandrogi
Day 9: St. Petersburg
Day 10: St. Petersburg
Day 11: St. Petersburg - disembarkation
- 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 10 Dinners
- Accommodation in window or balcony cabin
- Each cabin with private bathroom facilities
- Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception
- Gala farewell dinner aboard
- Group transfers upon arrival/departure
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call
- Luggage handling to/from the ship
- Lectures, provided by our guides
- Russian or Ukrainian language and song lessons
- Nightly entertainment and dancing
- Daily aerobics (if scheduled)
- Tour of the ship’s bridge
- Our Cruise Director and professional staff
- Port taxes
- Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price. You can organize your flights separately at any point
- Port taxes USD165
- Visa charges
- Personal medical Insurance
- Gratuities on the ship
- Private transfers
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOur Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (their representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions. Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us.