- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for lemurs and unique wildlife.
- Experience an unforgettable sunrise and sunset at Baobab Alley.
- Explore the peculiar rock formations of the UNESCO classified Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve.
- Explore the Manambolo River on a canoe
Love the gorgeous landscapes, unusual creatures, and exploring the outdoors? Then why haven’t you been to Madagascar yet? This six-day adventure introduces you to Africa’s remote island paradise by way of Bekopaka’s famed Baobab Alley, the stunning weathered rock formations of the Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve, a canoe ride to caves along the Manambolo River, and maybe even encounters with the odd lemur. Madagascar is one of the most otherworldly places on Earth, and you may not even believe it when you see it.
Day 1: Morondava
Day 2: Morondava/Bekopaka
Day 3: Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park
Day 4: Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park
Day 5: Bekopaka/Morondava
Day 6: Morondava
- Simple hotels (2 nts), huts (3 nts).
3 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD120-160 for meals not included.
- Private minibus, walking, 4x4, canoe.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), driver throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Morondava
- Sunrise and sunset at Baobab Alley
- 4x4 journey between Morondava and Bekopaka
- Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve guided visit
- Canoe excursion on the Manambolo River
- All transport between destinations and to/from activities
- Any international flights to/from Morondava are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Madagascar - Baobab & Tsingy Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Madagascar - Baobab & Tsingy Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Madagascar - Baobab & Tsingy Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.