- Cycle through scenic Berber villages.
- Stroll through the gardens, mosques, palaces and souqs of Marrakesh.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou.
SavingUS$ 80From US$ 1,510 8 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 10 seats left|
- Trek the Sahara dessert.
- Sleep under the African stars.
- Emerse yourself in Berber culture.
SavingUS$ 55From US$ 1,044 9 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
- Trek the Sahara.
- Stay in a traditional Berber camp.
- Visit the spice markets of Marrakech.
- Atlas Mountains - Take a crazy mule ride to a remote Berber village and an exhilarating bike ride..
- Ouarzazate - Visit the Atlas Film Studios, the film set of Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia..
- Tidri Dunes - Travel like a nomad in a camel caravan in the desert.
SavingUS$ 45From US$ 855 8 days View Tour
|Aug 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
- Imperial cities - Explore the 3 imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fes.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa.
SavingUS$ 39From US$ 741 9 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 5||10+ seats left|
- Pre-2005, you wouldn't have been able to spend a night in holy Moulay Idriss if you weren't a Muslim.
- It's easy to get lost in a labyrinth (think less David Bowie film, more medieval maze), especially when there are enticing distractions at every turn.
- Don't get in a hoof when you're offered a camel burger in Meknes.
SaveUS$ 222From US$ 1,525 US$ 1,372 18 days View Tour
|Jul 18||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 25||Only 6 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results