- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Catch a Tango show in Buenos Aires, the tango capital of the world
- Visit the incredible Iguazu falls from both Argentina and Brazil
- Stay at a ‘Estancia’ (ranch) in Uruguay
Starting in the vibrant city of Montevideo and ending in bustling Rio de Janeiro, this trip also includes the tango capital of the world, Buenos Aires and a visit to the largest waterfall system in the world, the Iguazu Falls. During this 2 week trip you will have the opportunity to enjoy some of the world’s best steak and wine, in both Argentina and Uruguay, while also getting the opportunity to visit the most recognisable landmark in Brazil, the Christ the Redeemer.
Day 1: Start Montevideo.
Day 2: Morning city tour; transfer to a ranch.
Day 3: Horse-riding and other activities at San Pedro de Timote Estancia.
Day 4: Transfer to Colonia; discover the city; ferry to Buenos Aires.
Day 5: Buenos Aires city tour; tango show and dinner.
Day 6: Free day in Buenos Aires for optional activities.
Day 7: Full day tour of the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls.
Day 8: Full day tour of the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls.
Day 9: Half day tour of Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls; fly to Rio de Janeiro.
Day 10: Full day city tour of Rio de Janeiro.
Day 11: Free day in Rio de Janeiro for optional activities.
- 9 nights comfortable hotels, 2 nights at a ranch , -All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners -All accommodation -All transport and listed activities -Tour leader throughout -Internal flights for all bookings - (if booking incl. flights)
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners included
- 12 days land only / 14 days flight inclusive
- Travel by internal flight, ferry and private minibus
- Any international flights to Montevideo and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Uruguay, Argentina & Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 201+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Uruguay, Argentina & Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 575 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Uruguay, Argentina & Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Uruguay, Argentina & Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.