- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax on worldclass beaches.
- Bargain for goods at local markets.
- Drum and dance with the locals at a Rastafarian village.
- Experience a different side of this familiar island
Escape the all-inclusive resorts and see a side of Jamaica that few tourists experience on this whirlwind eight-day adventure. Visit a Rastafarian village and witness traditional drumming and dancing. Explore all that Kingston has to offer and visit Rick's Café for a taste of culture and fun in the sun. With plenty of time to relax on Jamaica's famous white-sand beaches, you're going to come back well-rested — and with a real understanding of this vibrant island.
Day 1: Montego Bay
Day 2: Montego Bay/Ocho Rios
Day 3: Ocho Rios/Kingston
Day 4: Kingston/Treasure Beach
Day 5: Treasure Beach
Day 6: Treasure Beach/Negril
Day 7: Negril
Day 8: Negril/Montego Bay
- Hotels (7 nts)
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Rastafarian Village Visit, Parish of Saint James
- Dunn's River Falls visit, Bob Marley Museum visit, Appleton Estate Rum Factory tour, Rick's Café visit, Beach time in Ocho Rios, Treasure Beach, and Negril
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Montego Bay are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jamaica Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76 today.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jamaica Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Jamaica Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jamaica Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.