- Walking tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Coastal and mountain paths via olive groves and vineyardsSome of the most picturesque and colourful villages of the Cinque Terre and LiguriaWalk from village to village, through forests and spectacular terraced landscapes overlooking the seaChic resort of Portofino
Located on a part of Italy's most beautiful coastline, nestled between the Cinque Terre and bay of Portofino, our base in the seaside town of Moneglia is a real treat for visitors. On inspirational walks through hills, woodland and coastal villages we will discover why these areas have earned names such as the Gulf of the Poets. Many of the country’s most iconic trails are situated in the region of Liguria and this trip makes a great introduction to Italy with its ample opportunities for walking, relaxing and sampling delicious food and wine.
Day 1: Start Moneglia.
Day 2: Follow the coastal trail between Deiva Marina and the villages of Framura and
Day 3: Take the train to Cinque Terre N.P; walk the stunning paths to some of
Liguria's prettiest villages.
Day 4: Walk on the Portofino promontory and explore the world-renowned fishing
village of Portofino itself.
Day 5: Free day to relax, take optional walks or visiting nearby Portovenere or
Day 6: Transfer to Rapallo by train, take the cable car up Montallegro for fantastic
views and walk down to Chiavari, afternoon wine tasting.
Day 7: Return to the Cinque Terre area for an alternative walk through glorious
coastline and colourful villages.
Day 8: End Moneglia.
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 2 packed lunches, 1 dinner, 1 wine tasting
- 8 days land only/flight inclusive
- Tour leader throughout
- 7 nights 3-star
- Piccolo, all rooms en suite
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Low altitude throughout
- Reasonable fitness required
- Any international flights to/from Moneglia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.