- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Coastal and mountain paths via olive groves and vineyards
- Some of the most picturesque and colourful villages of the Cinque Terre and Liguria
- Walk from village to village, through forests and spectacular terraced landscapes overlooking the sea
- Chic resort of Portofino
Located on a part of Italy's most beautiful coastline, nestled between the Cinque Terre and bay of Portofino, our base in the seaside town of Moneglia is a real treat for visitors. On inspirational walks through hills, woodland and coastal villages we will discover why these areas have earned names such as the Gulf of the Poets. Many of the country’s most iconic trails are situated in the region of Liguria and this trip makes a great introduction to Italy with its ample opportunities for walking, relaxing and sampling delicious food and wine.
Follow the coastal trail between Deiva Marina and the villages of Framura and
Take the train to Cinque Terre N.P; walk the stunning paths to some of
Liguria's prettiest villages.
Walk on the Portofino promontory and explore the world-renowned fishing
village of Portofino itself.
Free day to relax, take optional walks, try kayaking or visit nearby
Portovenere or Genova.
Transfer to Rapallo by train, take the cable car up Montallegro for fantastic
views and walk down to Chiavari, afternoon wine tasting.
Return to the Cinque Terre area for an alternative walk through glorious
coastline and colourful villages.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 packed lunches, 1 dinner, 1 wine tasting
- 8 days land only/flight inclusive
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 7 nights 3-star Hotel Piccolo, all rooms en suite
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Low altitude throughout
- Reasonable fitness required
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Moneglia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 148 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.