- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Coastal and mountain paths
- Beautiful Ligurian villages
- Chic resort Portofino
Located on a part of Italy's most beautiful coastline, nestled between the Cinque Terre and bay of Portofino, our base in the seaside town of Moneglia is a real treat for visitors. On inspirational walks through hills, woodland and coastal villages we will discover why these areas have earned names such as the Gulf of the Poets. Many of the country’s most iconic trails are situated in the region of Liguria and this trip makes a great introduction to Italy with its ample opportunities for walking, relaxing and sampling delicious food and wine.
Day 1: Start Moneglia.
Day 2: Follow the coastal trail between Moneglia and the villages of Deiva Marina
Day 3: Take the train to Cinque Terre N.P; walk the stunning paths to some of
Liguria's prettiest villages.
Day 4: Walk on the Portofino promontory and explore the world-renowned fishing
village of Portofino itself.
Day 5: Free day to relax, take optional walks, try kayaking or visit nearby
Portovenere or Genova.
Day 6: Transfer to Rapallo by train, take the cable car up Montallegro for fantastic
views and walk down to Chiavari, afternoon wine tasting.
Day 7: Return to the Cinque Terre area for an alternative walk through glorious
coastline and colourful villages.
Day 8: End Moneglia.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 wine tasting
- 8 days land only/ flight inclusive
- All transport and listed activities
- 7 nights 3-star Hotel Piccolo, all rooms en suite
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Low altitude throughout
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Moneglia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 52 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 07 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.