- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Coastal and mountain paths via olive groves and vineyards
- Some of the most picturesque and colourful villages of the Cinque Terre and Liguria
- Walk from village to village, through forests and spectacular terraced landscapes overlooking the sea
- Chic resort of Portofino
Located on a part of Italy 's most beautiful coastline, nestled between the Cinque Terre and bay of Portofino, our base in the seaside town of Moneglia is a real treat for visitors. On inspirational walks through hills, woodland and coastal villages we will discover why these areas have earned names such as the Gulf of the Poets. Many of the country’s most iconic trails are situated in the region of Liguria and this trip makes a great introduction to Italy with its ample opportunities for walking, relaxing and sampling delicious food and wine. *Temporary changes due to COVID-security measures. **Last updated: 16th July 2020* At Exodus we acknowledge our responsibility to have the most up to date information on anything that will affect our customers on holiday, and to communicate this to our customers as effectively as possible.Our general global COVID security measures are described in ourTravel">https://www.exodus.co.uk/travel-safety-charter">TravelSafety Charter, and changes will be made to these measures as required by the global pandemic situation.However, we also expect there to be *specific* requirements, measures and sometimes itinerary changes that apply to certain trips only, and may well be temporary measures. We have highlighted all known changes in the section below. *Entry requirements. *There are */no known changes/* to entry requirements that may affect your joining this trip.However for all trips, having the correct documentation and visa, if required, remains the customer’s responsibility based on their own nationality. We therefore encourage all travellers to check entry requirements using the travel advice of their home nation for the relevant destination. For UK passport holders that ishttps://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice *Local">https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice">https://www.gov.uk/foreign-tra... COVID restrictions*There are likely to be some local requirements (some of which may be local law) in your host destination, related to face-masks and social distancing, details of which, will be explained by your leader on arrival. *Itinerary changes*There are */no planned itinerary changes/*. However, customers should be prepared for occasional short notice changes as required by local authorities or recommended by the Exodus Leader to maintain COVID-security for the group. taxonomy/term/310
Day 1: Start Moneglia.
Day 2: Follow the coastal trail between Deiva Marina and the villages of Framura and
Day 3: Take the train to Cinque Terre N.P; walk the stunning paths to some of
Liguria's prettiest villages.
Day 4: Walk on the Portofino promontory and explore the world-renowned fishing
village of Portofino itself.
Day 5: Free day to relax, take optional walks or visiting nearby Portovenere or
Day 6: Transfer to Rapallo by train, take the cable car up Montallegro for fantastic
views and walk down to Chiavari, afternoon wine tasting.
Day 7: Return to the Cinque Terre area for an alternative walk through glorious
coastline and colourful villages.
Day 8: End Moneglia.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 packed lunches, 1 dinner, 1 wine tasting
- 8 days land only/flight inclusive
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 7 nights 3-star Hotel Piccolo, all rooms en suite
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Low altitude throughout
- Reasonable fitness required
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Moneglia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 175 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walks of the Cinque Terre and Portofino tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.