- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ngutuni Sanctuary: is best known for its fantastic variety of wildlife including lion, cheetah, elephant, buffalo as well as a huge variety of plains game and birdlife.
An African safari touches something deep within all of us, for it is an experience that will never be forgotten. This adventure takes you to some of the most dramatic landscapes on the planet in search of wildlife. The driver-guides are all very experienced and will certainly make this safari feel special. This is a compact safari trip that provides an excellent opportunity to view a diverse variety of wildlife.
Day 1: Mombasa – Shimba Hills (50km – 2hrs)
Day 2: Shimba Hills – Taita Hills Sanctuary (200km – 4hrs)
Day 3: Taita Hills Sancturary – Mombasa (200km – 4hrs)
- 1 night’s accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Minivan during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
- Operated with bilingual English/ French/ German or Italian-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour*
- *The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Different languages can be combined in our vehicles
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Shimba Hills game drive and Sheldrick Falls (Day 1); Ngutuni Sanctuary and Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary game drive game drives (Day 2); Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary game drive (Day 3)
- Arrival and departure airport transfers, available upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Safari To The Shimba Hills, Ngutuni & Salt Lick, Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Safari To The Shimba Hills, Ngutuni & Salt Lick, Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari To The Shimba Hills, Ngutuni & Salt Lick, Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.