- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau
- The largest protected area in Kenya
- Land of Lava, Springs & ManEaters
Tsavo East “Theatre of the wild” - The sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images in Africa. This, along with the 300 kilometers long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, makes for an adventure unlike any other in the Tsavo East.
The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, including dust–red elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, kudu, gerenuk and 500 recorded bird species.
Tsavo West forms the sight of fifty million gallons of crystal clear water gushing out of the under parched lava rock. Tsavo West is a beautiful, rugged wilderness. The savannah ecosystem comprises of open grasslands, scrublands, and Acacia woodlands, belts of riverine vegetation and rocky ridges including the Poacher's Lookout where visitors can see the teeming herds in the plains below.
Please refer to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East
Day 2: Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Day 3: Tsavo - Mombasa
- Proffessional Driver Guide
- Applicable Park fees Government taxes
- Bottled Mineral water
- All meals
- All accommodation
- Transport in a 4x4 game viewing van
- Game drives
- Personal drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.