- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stop in the port city of Galle — home to a historic fort.
- Look for dolphins and whales along the way.
- Stop by isolated beaches for kayaking or swimming.
- Dig into a beach barbecue
Discover the culture and wild, natural beauty of Sri Lanka on a seven-day sailing with the perfect mix of chill-out time and exploration. Sail along the southern coast of Sri Lanka, stopping along the way at the old trading fort of Galle, remote beach towns, and the fishing village of Kudawella. When your landlocked feet get a little tired, there’s plenty of time for swimming, surfing, and enjoying the beach. Whether through your sunglasses or goggles, you’ve never seen Sri Lanka quite like this.
Day 1: Mirissa
Day 2: Weligama Bay/Kudawella
Day 3: Kudawella/Kalametiya
Day 4: Kalametiya/Talalla Beach
Day 5: Talalla Beach/Galle
Day 6: Galle/Weligama Bay
Day 7: Mirissa
- 6 double/twin bed cabins (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD35-45 for meals not included.
- 16m (53 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
- Sailing Sri Lanka's south coast
- Visits to Weligama Bay and Galle
- Spot whales and dolphins from the boat
- Beach barbecue
- Snorkelling, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding equipment
- Any international flights to/from Mirissa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Sri Lanka - South Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82 today.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Sri Lanka - South Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Sri Lanka - South Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Sri Lanka - South Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.