- Sightseeing tour
- National parks
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk. Marvel at Stalinist brutalist architecture from an era gone by and indulge in the culinary offerings of Belarus' capital city
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison
- Stay in a traditional village with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment
- Spend the night inside Nesvizh Castle, a 16thcentury masterpiece built by the mighty Radziwill family
Castles, cathedrals, rich forests and soviet structures – Belarus is a diamond, shining with post-war intrigue. While much of the country has been shaped in some way by conflict, the result is a modern country where Soviet, Polish, Orthodox and Jewish influences meet in each city to create architectural wonderlands. In contrast, the sprawling medieval forests of Belovezhskaya Pushcha remain unravaged by man and just as full of curious history, riddled in the growth rings of the towering ancient oak trees. From marsh to metropolis, Belarus’ appeal lies in a tranquillity that needs to be experienced firsthand before it can be fully understood.
Khatyn / Minsk
Mir / Brest
Brest / Rural Village Homestay
Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park
Grodno / Minsk
- Hotel (5 nights), Village stay (2 nights), Castle (1 night)
- 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Train , Local bus , Private vehicle , Taxi , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Khatyn Memorial Site with Local Guide
- Nesvizh Castle
- Mir Castle Gardens & Courtyard
- Brest Fortress with Local Guide
- Bike Ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park with Picnic Lunch
- Any international flights to/from Minsk are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Belarus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Belarus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Belarus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Belarus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, please note that hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
- Minsk has surprisingly much to offer to visitors. Please make sure you do your research and extend your stay before or after this trip as applicable, as this trip spends limited time in the Belarusian capital. We are happy to book additional accommodation for you, subject to availability.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point instructions