Minsk Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
3 Trips in Minsk
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay in a traditional village with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
SaveUS$ 88From US$ 1,750 9 days View Tour
|Jul 19||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 16||Only 2 seats left|
- Minsk - The Belarussian capital: a superb example of Soviet urban planning.
- Nesvizh and Mir Castles - Visit these two impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Belarus by bike - cycle across the capital; ride between fortresses.
- Minsk - Discover the Belarusian capital and uncover its Soviet history and unique Brazilian-Belarusian fusion street art.
- Castles - Admire the grandeur of the UNESCO-Listed Mir Castle, Brest Fortress and spend the night within the Nesvizh Castle complex.
- Berezinsky National Park - Walk through the most pristine marshlands in Belarus and be on the lookout for wildlife.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results