- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay in a traditional village with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
9 day sightseeing trip visiting Minsk in Belarus. Read More
SaveUS$ 88From US$ 1,755 9 days View Tour
|May 22||Only 10 seats left|
|Jun 19||Only 10 seats left|
- Minsk - Discover the Belarusian capital and uncover its Soviet history and unique Brazilian-Belarusian fusion street art.
- Castles - Admire the grandeur of the UNESCO-Listed Mir Castle, Brest Fortress and spend the night within the Nesvizh Castle complex.
- Berezinsky National Park - Walk through the most pristine marshlands in Belarus and be on the lookout for wildlife.
SavingUS$ 81From US$ 1,539 10 days View Tour
|May 8||10+ seats left|
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
- Minsk City tour.
- Lviv: Cozy streets, fascinating monuments, "Horseshoe" Castle tour.
- Noble, historic Odesa.
20 day cultural, religious and historic sites trip to Minsk and Kyiv travelling through Belarus and Ukraine. Read More
- Operator Adventures Abroad
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Bus, Coach & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 16 to 99 years old
|Sep 14||Only 6 seats left|
|May 2||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit UNESCO sites in Belarus and Ukraine.
- Explore on foot the major cities of Minsk, Odessa, Lviv and Kyiv.
- Learn the way of life of local Ukrainians and the ethnic Hutsuls.
18 day sightseeing trip to Kyiv, Minsk and 3 other destinations in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine. Read More
|Sep 6||3 people booked|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results