- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Minsk Discover the Belarusian capital and uncover its Soviet history and unique BrazilianBelarusian fusion street art
- Castles Admire the grandeur of the UNESCOListed Mir Castle, Brest Fortress and spend the night within the Nesvizh Castle complex
- Berezinsky National Park Walk through the most pristine marshlands in Belarus and be on the lookout for wildlife
- Vitebsk Explore one of Belarus's most historic and attractive towns and learn about the artist Marc Chagall
Belarus is a country full of intrigue, with a noticeably Soviet feel thanks to its distinctive Brutalist architecture. In stark contrast explore the flora and fauna in the Berezinsky National Park. This trip appeals to those looking to discover a different side to Europe. Minsk - Explore the Belarusian capital and uncover its Soviet history and unique Brazilian-Belarusian fusion street art Castles - Admire the grandeur of the UNESCO-Listed Mir Castle, Brest Fortress and Nesvizh Castle Vitebsk - See one of Belarus's most historic and attractive towns and learn about the artist Marc Chagall
Day 1 : Join trip in Minsk
Day 2 : Market visit and tour of Soviet Minsk; view colourful street art
Day 3 : See the Khatyn Memorial and Polotsk en route to Vitebsk
Day 4 : Guided tour of Vitbsk and visit to the Chagall Museum
Day 5 : Hiking in Berezinsky National Park
Day 6 : Discover Lake Naroch and experience traditional folk music
Day 7 : Hrodna walking tour and boat trip on the Augustow Canal; arrive in Brest
Day 8 : Visit the Brest Fortress and stay at UNESCO-Listed Nezvizh Castle
Day 9 : Discover rural Belarus at Rosy Eco Village and Dududki Museum
Day 10 : Trip ends in Minsk
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Hotel Tourist (3 nights)
- Hotel Luchesa (2 nights)
- Hotel Serguch (1 night)
- Hotel Neman (1 night)
- Hotel Vesta (1 night)
- Nesvizh Palace (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Minsk are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Belarus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Belarus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Belarus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Belarus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.