- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-32892
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Portuguese
- Sao Vicente: vibrant musical town, hiding the very best Cape Verde´s cultural heritage. Cradle place for morna, the typical musical genre of this region
- Santo Antao: beautifully green and fertile island, terraced valleys with banana and mango trees and fields of sugar cane create this island to be the amazing destination for hiking and beach relaxing
Join our five-day tour and explore the beauty of Cape Verde´s islands, Sao Vicente and Santo Antao. Explore the vibrant city of Mindelo and get tendered by the rhythm of morna, traditional music of Sao Vicente. The sailing trip, relaxing bath and snorkel in the beaches of Santo Antao will take you to the pleasure of relaxation and little trek to Cave Volcano will fill your sight with spectacular panoramic views. This African vibe with European sway will tender your senses and leave a memorable moment for a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Sao Vicente
Day 2: Mindelo
Day 3: Mindelo – Santo Antao Island (0.5 Hrs, By Ferry; Included)
Day 4: Mindelo
Day 5: Departure Mindelo
- 4 nights' accommodation
- 4 Breakfast
- 1 lunch (day 3)
- Operated with a driver-guide during the panoramic drive (Day 4)
- Arrival transfer from Sao Vicente Airport to the hotel in Mindelo on a shared basis
- Departure transfer from Mindelo to Sao Vicente Airport on a shared basis
- Shared transportation through the itinerary
- Ferry transfer (Day 3)
- Ferry ticket (Day 3)
- Operated with an English or Portuguese speaking local guide during the activities (Day 2 and 3)
- Walking City tour in Mindalo (entrances to Mindelos cultural Center, Cesaria Evora House and Joana Pintora Ateleir; day 2); full-day trip to Santo Antao island (day 3); Half day tour in Sao Vicente (day 4)
- Meet and Greet on day 1
- International nor domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any applicable visa or TSA fees
- Airport Taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Touristic city tax (paid directly at the hotel)
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Verde Sao Vicente And Santo Antao tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 November 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Verde Sao Vicente And Santo Antao tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Verde Sao Vicente And Santo Antao tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.