- Rare opportunity to take a walk through art history
- Works by Italian masters: Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian, Tintoretto, Bramante and Bellini
- Touring with an expert well able to answer any questions you have
Arranged in chronological order, the Pinacoteca di Brera Art Gallery offers a rare opportunity to walk through the history of art in Italy and around the world. Traveling in a small group of only 15 people or fewer, you’ll tour with an expert art historian guide. They’ll point out the different stages of painting, teaching you to recognise the changing styles adopted by artists of each time period.
For visitors who have never seen a chronologically arranged collection before, the progression is surprisingly poignant. Among the Venetian masters the collection has enough depth for you to clearly see how Giovanni Bellini influenced Titian; and how Raphael influenced everyone. You’ll even go a step beyond what’s normally found in Italian galleries, seeing more modern post-Renaissance works. Art in Italy certainly didn’t end with with Caravaggio & Co.
Of course this wouldn’t be Italy without a few colourful characters. Caravaggio even killed a man! Your guide has all the stories behind the artworks (and the artists) and with small groups of only 15 people or fewer you won’t struggle to hear them. Meanwhile, your guide will have enough time to answer all your questions and change the pace of your to suit you.
- Tickets to the Brera Art Gallery
- Expert local tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.