- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- VISIT the botanical gardens at Villa Taranto and Cinque Terre
- VIEW the Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan and the Renaissance Palaces in Genoa
From the northern lakes to Parma - see the layers of pastel hues that cling to Cinque Terre's dramatic sea cliffs, enjoying the flavours of prosciutto and parmigiano along the way.
Day 1: Arrive Milan (2 Nights)
Day 2: Milan Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Milan – Lake Maggiore Free Time (2 Nights)
Day 4: Lake Maggiore Free Day
Day 5: Lake Maggiore – Genoa – Viareggio (2 Nights)
Day 6: Viareggio – Full-Day Cinque Terre Excursion
Day 7: Viareggio – Langhirano – Parma
Day 8: Parma – Milan
Day 9: Depart Milan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 8 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Milan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 79 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 23 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.