- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- VISIT the botanical gardens at Villa Taranto and Cinque Terre
- VIEW the Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan and the Renaissance Palaces in Genoa
The Italian Riviera meets Italy's beautiful Lake District on a gourmet-filled encounter with the north and its many treasures. All you need to do is live the high life on this most epic of Northern Italy trips, filled with tales of pirates and princes and the flavours of prosciutto and parmigiano.
Day 1: Arrive Milan (2 Nights)
Day 2: Milan Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Milan Lake Maggiore Free Time (2 Nights)
Day 4: Lake Maggiore Free Day
Day 5: Lake Maggiore Genoa Viareggio (2 Nights)
Day 6: Viareggio Full-Day Cinque Terre Excursion
Day 7: Viareggio Langhirano Parma
Day 8: Parma Milan
Day 9: Depart Milan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 8 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Milan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 250 today.
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 12 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Italy Including Cinque Terre tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.