- Explore the Sforza castle and armory and also walk the roof of the Milan Duomo
- Peruse the high fashion boutiques and art galleries of the trendy Brera district
- Visit San Bernardino alle Ossa, also known as the ‘Bone Chapel,’ hiding in plain view
- Get up close and personal with some of its architectural marvels in Milan
Our all-inclusive museum ticket also includes a special walk along the castle wall to hear how King Louis XII attacked and conquered Milan. From your vantage point the invasion will come to life in the streets of the city below.
Next we’ll take you on a walking tour of some of Milan’s coolest neighborhoods, including the uber-fashionable Brera district studded with art galleries and fashion boutiques. We’ll also stop off at the beautiful shopping arcade, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Along the way, your guide, a consummate Milan-insider, will point out the best places to eat, and trendiest bars to stop in later.
Things take a more historic turn when we slip into one of Milan’s hidden gems, the San Bernardino alle Ossa or ‘Bone Chapel’. This small church festooned with human bones is nestled right into the heart of the city and is one of Milan’s most striking religious spaces. It also features an incredible 17th century fresco on its ceiling.
We finish the tour at a spot 600 years in the making, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators. Rather than going inside (which you can do for free on your own later) we’ll literally walk you through its history with pre-reserved tickets for a stroll along its famous rooftop. Your guide will bring the improbable story of the Duomo’s construction to life and point out its different architectural styles along with the 1,800 sculptures that perch atop its 135 spires.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems. Our expert, English speaking guides and intimate groups of 15 people or fewer will let you go beyond the well-worn tourist trail and discover the vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
- Tickets to Sforza Castle & Museum
- Tickets to Milan Duomo rooftop terrace
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.