- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- EXTENDED STAY INCLUDED:
- 3day/2night stay in Milan
- Accommodations in a 3star hotel LS in Milan (or the surrounding area)
- Tours of Milan, its cathedral, and Lake Como included
Stop off in Milan, the fashion capital, to explore the city and nearby Lake Como before setting off on your cruise. From Mantua to Venice, enjoy a unique cruise through the heart of three Italian regions. Your trip starts with the region of Emilia-Romagna and its traditional cuisine: do not miss out on a tour of Parma and Cremona complete with a tasting of authentic cheese and ham! Lombardy welcomes you next with its breathtaking and varied panoramas. You’ll visit unique cities such as romantic Mantua and Cremona, Claudio Monteverdi’s and Stradivarius’s birthplace. Finally, the region of Veneto opens its doors and invites you to discover Venice, famous Saint Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace, the official residence of Venetian dukes.
Day 1 : Milan(4)
Day 2 : Milan - Lake Como
Day 3 : Milan - Mantua
Day 4 : Mantua - Cremona(1) - Parma(1)
Day 5 : Mantua - Valdaro - Torretta - Rovigo
Day 6 : Rovigo - Verona(1) - Porto Viro - Porto Levante
Day 7 : Porto Levante - Vicenza(1) - Chioggia - Venice
Day 8 : Venice
Day 9 : Venice(4)
- Accommodations in a 3
- Accommodations in a double
- Controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Star hotel LS in Milan or Lake Maggiore including breakfast and dinner for one traveler under double
- Lunches on D2 and D3
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Transfer by coach from Milan to Mantua
- Occupancy reservations
- The visits listed in the program on D2 and D3
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Occupancy, climate
- Onboard entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard, multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Emergency/repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Milan on D1
- Drinks from our special wine list or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers (D1 to D9)
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points (including to/from airports)
- Optional excursion to the Ferrari Museum (to book and pay for on board or at travel agency)
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Milan and Lake Como & cruise from Renaissance-infused Mantua to the Canals of Venice (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Milan and Lake Como & cruise from Renaissance-infused Mantua to the Canals of Venice (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Milan and Lake Como & cruise from Renaissance-infused Mantua to the Canals of Venice (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Milan and Lake Como & cruise from Renaissance-infused Mantua to the Canals of Venice tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.