- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 35+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Bellagio & Varenna The Pearls of Lake Como
- Wine tasting in the heart of the Alps
- Sip Prosecco & taste the real Prosciutto DOP
Explore well-known wines from these areas, from the spectacular terraces of Valtellina to Valpolicella’s eclectic styles of Ripasso, Recioto and Amarone. Experience the local cultures, familiarize yourself with local dialects, taste Prosciutto and learn all about risotto and Prosecco.
This tour takes you beyond Verona and Venezia and connects you with amazing Italian wine and cuisine, from tbeloved Amarone and Prosecco to the authentic Prosciutto DOP and risotto.
Day 1: Milano to Lake Como
Day 2: Bellagio, Verenna, Sondrio
Day 3: In the heart of the Alps: Valtellina Wine Region
Day 4: Cheese tasting, wine and Trentino-Alto Adige
Day 5: Cooking and wine in Valpolicella
Day 6: Soave, Gambellara and more Amarone!
Day 7: Franciacorta and Verona: Bubbles and Love
Day 8: A Sparkling Day!
Day 9: The real prosciutto DOP
Day 10: Venice: End of Tour
- Breakfasts, plus lunch or dinner every day as per tour itinerary
- Handpicked hotels with every effort made to choose the best-rated available in tour travel areas
- Comfortable private deluxe mini-coach with a professional licensed driver from tour origination to the final drop-off point
- Use of professional local guides when touring areas of significant historical / artistic / cultural importance
- Friendly tour director who’s at your side for the entire tour and available to answer all your questions
- All entrance fees, applicable taxes (including hotel city taxes) as well as some of the gratuities associated with the tour
- Private winery tours and tastings in Valtellina, Valpolicella (Ripasso, Recioto, Amarone), Soave, Gambellara, Franciacorta and Prosecco
- Private tour of Bellagio, Varenna, and Verona with a local expert. Explore their gardens, villas, history and romance
- Visit and tasting at a cheese and ricotta making factory
- Alpine pass crossing at 2,000 meters with a possibility of photographing a glacier (weather permitting)
- Hands-on cooking class in Valpolicella and lunch with a vertical tasting of Amarone
- Visit to one of the famous Palladian Villas of Veneto (a UNESCO heritage sight) by architect Andrea Palladio (16th century)
- Visit to the village of San Daniele in the region of Friuli, the site of the world famous Prosciutto DOP
- Many memorable meals in typical trattorie and ristoranti where you will fully absorb the traditional cuisine, customs and lifestyle
- Transfers and accommodations pre and post-tour
- Any expense incurred for personal items, services or hotel room extras
- Travel insurance, cancellation insurance and medical insurance
- Save US$ 141+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNumber of nights at each destination: Bellagio (Lake Como): 1 night, Sondrio (Valtellina): 2 nights, Sirmione (Lake Garda, Valpolicella): 4 nights, Conegliano (Veneto): 2 nights We suggest that you arrive one or more days before the start of the tour to give yourself a good amount of time to adapt to the time zone (Italy is 6 hours ahead), and enjoy a visit to the eclectic city of Milan, famous for its fashion and shopping districts, great restaurants, La Scala Taeatro dell’Opera, the Galleria and the Duomo.