- Skip the line to see one of Leonardo da Vinci’s stunning masterpieces, The Last Supper
- See the Sforza castle and learn about the history
- Gape at the beautiful Renaissance frescoes covering the inside of “Milan’s Sistine Chape"
- Walk the roof of the Milan Duomo and learn about the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala
After The Last Supper you’ll embark with your small group of 12 people or fewer on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Your first stop will be “Milan’s Sistine Chapel,” San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore. Unassuming on the outside, you’ll be blown away by the Renaissance frescoes that cover its interior.
Next you’ll head over to Sforza Castle, the seat of power for the Sforza family who once ruled Milan and funded some of the most amazing art and culture the world has ever seen — they were even patrons to Leonardo da Vinci! After a detailed introduction of the Sforza Castle we stop by the world-famous opera venue — the Teatro Alla Scala — to learn about this Italian institution.
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators and the roof in particular is fascinating. Forget Notre Dame, this is easily the most interesting church roof in the world. With special access tickets, you’ll stroll all the way around the roof on three different levels, learning about its construction as you go.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems and we make sure you see the city at its best in intimate groups of 12 people or fewer with an expert, English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs or hassles and can focus on going way beyond the well-worn tourist trail and discovering the vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Sforza Castle (outside only)
- Teatro Alla Scala (outside)
- Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo rooftop
- Pre-reserved skip the line Last Supper tickets
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Pre-purchased tickets to the rooftop of Milan Duomo
- Milan walking tour
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● Please note that ‘The Last Supper’ is held inside a still-active convent and, as such, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. Although we travel in a group of 12 during our ‘Last Supper’ visit, there will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.