- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a walking tour of Rome. See the Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain & the Pantheon
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo's Florence
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii
- Admire views of the Amalfi Coast & take a boat trip to Capri
Explore the ruins of Pompeii and see the main features of this ancient city before hiking to the crater of Mt Vesuvius and enjoying the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento. Travel to some of Italy's most famous cities during this tour. Learn more about the rich history and enjoy the stunning natural beauty of a country that has given the world some of the greatest leaders, philosophers and artists.
Day 1: Milan
Day 2: Milan - Venice
Day 3: Venice
Day 4: Venice - Florence
Day 5: Florence -Rome
Day 6: Rome
Day 7: Rome - Naples
Day 8: Naples
Day 9: Naples - Sorrento
Day 10: Sorrento
Day 11: Sorrento
Day 12: Sorrento
- Accommodation provided in 4-stars Hotels (11 nights) on a twin-sharing basis
- Complimentary breakfasts in some hotels
- Transport: train
- All activities as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- International flights to/from the starting & ending cities
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.