- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Villages of Tinos: Pyrgos, the village of the marble artists. Volax, a tiny village where the houses are actually built on top of the boulders.
Mykonos, the island that enchants the world with its white sugar-cube buildings, its embellished colourful doors and window frames, its people walking along narrow streets, all the way down to the water’s edge. This tour also will give you the chance to explore other Cycladic islands around Mykonos like Delos and Tinos. Tinos is the most important Orthodox centre of worship in Greece but, in the same time, an important Catholic centre too; this so rare in Greece mix of religious traditions gives to the island a particular character.
Day 1: Arrival Mykonos
Day 2: Mykonos – South Coast Cruise (8 Hrs)
Day 3: Mykonos – Ancient Delos Tour (4 Hrs)
Day 4: Mykonos – Day At Leisure
Day 5: Mykonos – City And Island Tour
Day 6: Mykonos – Sunset Cruise
Day 7: Departure Mykonos
- 6 nights´ accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 lunch (seasonal salad, tzatziki and main course), wine and water during lunch onboard (Day 2)
- Inbound/ Outbound shared air-conditioned transfer from/ to Mykonos Airport or from Mykonos port from/ to the hotel
- One roundtrip shared air-conditioned transfer from the hotel to Mykonos town (for the City and Island tour) and back to the hotel, shared air-conditioned bus for the City and Island tour (Day 1)
- Four roundtrips shared air-conditioned transfers from the hotel to the port (for the boat tours) and back to the hotel
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort during the activities (Half-day 1 and 2)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the activities (Half-day 3)
- 2 drinks per person (ouzo, beer or refreshment) with small snacks onboard (Day 6)
- Per person boat ticket on a traditional boat for south and coast cruise (Day 2)
- Per person roundtrip boat ticket to Delos island (Day 3)
- Per person boat ticket on a traditional boat for a Sunset cruise (Day 6)
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary: Mykonos city and island tour (Day 1); South Coast cruise (Day 2); Ancient Delos tour, including Delos archaeological site (Day 3); Sunset Cruise (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic or International flights
- Airport taxes
- City tax of the hotel, payable on the spot
- Lunches and Dinners (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional tours and extras
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Please note that the inbound Mykonos airport or Mykonos port – Hotel transfers are included only as part of the package or if pre and post-night stay at Mykonos island is booked as an extra
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Mykonos And Cyclades tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 August 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Mykonos And Cyclades tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Mykonos And Cyclades tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.