8 Trips by Migration Venture Africa LtdCCM MKOA BUDLING KILIMANJARO ROOM 403 & 405, Moshi, Tanzania
- Machame offers the best route for acclimatization.
- Fantastic views of natural scenery and snow-capped peaks.
- Ascent to Uhuru Peak, the highest point on African continent.
- Enjoy the beautiful views as Lemosho is considered the most scenic route on Kilimanjaro.
- Experience the solitude and low traffic on this route to Kilimanjaro.
- You have a higher probability of making it to the summit on this route.
- Marangu Route, with its gradual slope, is favored by many climbers.
- Uhuru Peak is the highest point of mighty Mt.
- Beautiful landscapes and stunning views of sunrise.
- Explore the landscape and adventure of Tanzania in this great safari.
- Wilflife safari in a private 4x4 custom built vehicle with a knowledgeable driver/guide.
- Visit Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks & Ngorongoro Crater.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,300 4 days View Tour
- Lake Manyara, known for its large flocks of flamingos and other water birds.
- Serengeti National Park is home to more than 2 million large mammals.
- Ngorongoro Crater, also called the “Eighth Wonder of the World".
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 1,599 7 days View Tour
- Use the least-travelled route to reach Kilimanjaro Peak.
- Cross the Shira Plateau, see the Lava Tower.
- Enjoy great views of the sprawling African plains from the top.
SaveUS$ 137From US$ 1,950 10 days View Tour
- Climb Africa's highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Use Marangu Route, known for its gradual slopes, to reach the summit.
- Enjoy stunning views of sunrise and amazing sceneries.
SaveUS$ 116From US$ 1,650 6 days View Tour
- Hike all the way to an altitude of 2700 meters above sea level.
- Suitable for anyone of average fitness.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results