- Concerts and shows
- Beer and drinks tasting
- Music tour
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 9
- age requirement 21+ yrs
- max group size 9
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Miami, USA
- Experience Miami’s Latin dance scene like a local, with an enthusiastic local dancer / guide by your side!
- Take a private Latin dance lesson on the beach or in a nearby park
- Learn about the unique African and European traditions that have influenced Latin dance
- Discover the neighborhoods of Little Havana and South Beach
In the words of one of Miami’s favorite residents, ‘the rhythm is going to get you’ on this once in a lifetime private tour. Explore the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, take a Latin dance class in a typically ‘Miami’ setting and then join us for a night out in Florida’s party capital. Your tour is totally customizable so if you have any special requests (mojitos on a fabulous roof terrace perhaps?!), let us know and we’ll make it happen. Miami’s music and dance culture is world famous; get stuck in and experience it for yourself with a local by your side.
You’ll meet your guide for the evening at the world famous South Beach. Not only is this beach beautiful and picturesque, it’s also located in one of the hottest neighborhoods in town. Famous for its colorful Art Deco architecture, South Beach has been home to Miami’s nightlife for many years - and been featured in movies such as The Birdcage and Baywatch.
You’ll work with your guide to set up the opportunity to learn several dance styles. If you’d like to start with the classics, try the Cha Cha, Rumba, or Mambo. These dances have been popular since World War II, when Cuban influences hit the American shores. You can also try more fiery rhythms such as Salsa, Merengue, or Bachata. Originating from the Dominican Republic and Cuba, these dances are exciting joyrides no matter where you’re dancing them. You might also learn a bit about Reggaeton. This style of music, originating in Puerto Rico, combines hip hop, Latin and Caribbean influences to make it one of the most high-energy music genres around!
After you’ve had your intro to Latin dance – either on the beach or in the park - you’ll head out for the evening to try out the steps you have learned! Your guide will be with you all the way, in case you need a refresher at any time. Depending on the mood of the evening, we could head to any number of nightlife spots. Whether you’d like to dance to a live band, an energetic DJ, or a little of both, your guide is sure to choose the best dance spots for you and your group. You could spend the evening getting lost in South Beach’s dance scene or head over to Little Havana to see what’s on offer there.
While you’re out, make sure to try a delicious cocktail or two (we hear it really helps some people loosen up for dancing). Since it’s a Latin night, why not taste a mojito, caipirinha or a local craft cocktail?
After you have danced the night away and made memories that will last a lifetime, your guide will be happy give you recommendations for other bars, restaurants, dance spots or other attractions throughout the city.
- English-speaking guide. Other inclusions may be arranged ahead of time upon request.
- Additional food and drinks
- admission fees or cover charges at the bars / clubs
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Private Miami: Rhythms, Dancing & Nightlife Tour tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 May 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Private Miami: Rhythms, Dancing & Nightlife Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Private Miami: Rhythms, Dancing & Nightlife Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
South Beach Clock Tower, near the intersection of 10th St. and Ocean Drive, Miami, FL 33139Meeting end point :
A fun location for dancing - will be customized for each group.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.