- Walking tour
- Food tour
- Beer and drinks tasting
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore one of the world’s great contemporary art scenes: the Wynwood Art District
- Learn the stories behind Miami’s street art, and see murals tucked away from the tourist zone
- Enjoy a refreshing beer from two of the neighborhood’s most beloved breweries and outdoor bars
- Grab a tasty snack from a local vendor
Art + beer = a great combination, right? That’s what we thought, and that’s why you’ll love heading out on a Miami tour of the city’s iconic Wynwood neighbourhood, starring fabulous, famous street art. You’ll go off the tourist trail to see some of the more hidden murals by world-renowned contemporary artists. Along the way, enjoy a snack from a neighborhood favorite vendor, and visit two local breweries for a tasty beer at each stop.
Experience the best travel stories for yourself. Join a local expert and uncover hidden gems on this city adventure hand-picked by the world's leading travel publisher. Lonely Planet Experiences powered by Urban Adventures bring stories to life in the best-loved cities around the globe.
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art and design. You’ll begin your tour with a visit to the famous Wynwood Walls and Wynwood Doors, featuring some of Miami’s most iconic street art.
From there, we’re heading off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art. Your Miami city tour will then proceed along 2nd Avenue, stopping at galleries featuring fine art, pop art, and contemporary art from notable artists.
Next, you’ll take a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house (or alternatively a non-alcoholic beverage). While you’re enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami, you’ll learn about the beer-making process, and we’ll discuss current local beer culture in Miami.
After the brewery, we’ll take you past a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only). We’ll also stop for one of the most popular spots in the area for a tasty snack.
More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops and head toward the final stop of the day. Enjoy another beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
We'll bid farewell from there, but if you need any hot Miami suggestions for the rest of your stay, just ask.
- Local English-speaking guide
- A snack
- Access to galleries and murals.
- Food and extra drinks
- items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Lonely Planet Experiences: Wynwood Art & Beer tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lonely Planet Experiences: Wynwood Art & Beer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lonely Planet Experiences: Wynwood Art & Beer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Entrance to the Wynwood Walls. 2520 NW 2nd Avenue (between 25th and 26th streets), Miami, FL 33127.Meeting end point :
A local brewery near the meeting point.Lonely Planet extras
- Free access to the Lonely Planet mobile app for one year
- 25% discount on all items in the Lonely Planet Shop
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.