- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get a taste of Havana in the most Cubaninfluenced city of America!
- Enjoy a taste of Miami’s delicious Cuban food from some of the most traditional familyrun business of Little Havana
- See Cubaninspired art at one of the neighborhood’s many galleries and public spaces
- Slip the famous Cuba coffee, cortadito, and witness the experts handrolling cigars
You´ll be hot, hot , hot, for this artistic trip down the streets Of Miami´s Little Havana! We´re showing you the Cuban way in the USA, with a cup of cortadito, a taste of Latin infusion, a handful of local hangouts, and a chat with the locals. Viva la Pequeña Habana!
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. We’ll check out some historic architectural beauties, as well as a few unique art collections.
Of course, you can’t have a Little Havana tour without a true Cuban coffee in-hand, so we’re taking you for the most delicious dose of caffeine you’ll find this side of the Florida Straits. Cortadito is Cuban espresso, and we’ll pair it with a typical Cuban pastry to give you the boost you need to keep moving on your Miami tour!
Next up, another Cuban culture classic: a visit to a classic cigar factory. Witness the art of cigar-rolling from the experts, and take in the one-of-a-kind aroma of the shop.
From there, we’re off to visit one of the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba, and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami.
We’ll see the important Bay of Pigs monument on route to a favorite local juice bar, where you’ll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcane or mango juice. We’ll continue our stroll down SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavour that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that’s played live in the streets.
Your Little Havana Adventure will end at one of the neighborhood’s favorite watering holes for a taste of a classic mojito. You never know, the refreshing conclusion to this tour might give you the courage to salsa your way through the rest of your Miami vacation!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee and juice samples
- Access and entrance fees to galleries.
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- tips and gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Little Havana Adventure tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
Full payment of 59 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Little Havana Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Little Havana Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Cubaocho Museum & Performing Arts Center (outside the front entrance), 1465 SW 8th Street; Miami, FL 33135Meeting end point :
A central location in the heart of Little Havana.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.