- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Authentic Cuban Dinner in Little Havana
- See the famous Art Deco architecture
- Check out Wynwood Walls and Little Havana
- Oneway transfers to the amusement parks
Travel through the USA doesn't get any grander than this. This sprawling adventure takes you from the sun-soaked city of Miami, through the smooth jazz and intoxicating charm of New Orleans, the gob-smacking Grand Canyon, and ends in the hotspot city of Los Angeles. Welcome to the Great American Road Trip - the open road has never felt so good.
Day 1: Miami
Day 2: Miami
Day 3: Miami to Orlando
Day 4: Orlando
Day 5: Orlando to Panama City Beach via Tallahassee
Day 6: Panama City Beach to New Orleans
Day 7: New Orleans
Day 8: New Orleans to Memphis
Day 9: Memphis
Day 10: Memphis to Dallas
Day 11: Dallas/Fort Worth
Day 12: Dallas to Amarillo
Day 13: Amarillo to Santa Fe
Day 14: Santa Fe to Durango
Day 15: Durango to the Grand Canyon Via Monument Valley
Day 16: Grand Canyon
Day 17: Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66
Day 18: Las Vegas
Day 19: Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Mojave Desert
Day 20: Los Angeles
Day 21: Depart Los Angeles
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world. Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll help you avoid the tourist traps and show you the time of your life.
- Any international flights to Miami and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Southern tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 267 today.
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Southern tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Grand Southern tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Southern tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.