- duration 32 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore scenic Banff National Park and Lake Louise
- Roam the lakes and mountains of Glacier National Park
- Watch Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park
- From Jackson Hole drive through Grand Teton National Park
If there is
one continent that is designed for the great road journey, it has to be North
America, and that is exactly what this trip is all about, a great North
American road trip. Travelling from Banff in the Canadian Rockies, down to
Mexico through the Rockies and the great deserts, this is a journey to show you
the wilds of the Canada and the USA.
hiking and horse riding in the plethora of national parks is fundamental to the
tour; Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Canyonlands, Arches, Monument Valley, The
Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks; the list seems endless. But the journey is not all about the great
outdoors and we allow ourselves to embrace the culture of the, good old, US of
A, whether it be the glitz and glamour of La Vegas, the zeal of Salt Lake City
or the wild west culture of Arazonia.
the northern states of Mexico, is a continuation of the journey, and certainly
historically the links are clear to see.
Day 1: Mexico City
Day 2: Mexico City
Day 3: Angahuan
Day 4: Angahuan
Day 5: Tequila
Day 6: Sayulita
Day 7: Sayulita
Day 8: Mazatlan
Day 9: Guaymas
Day 10: Nogales
Day 11: Phoenix
Day 12: The Grand Canyon
Day 13: The Grand Canyon
Day 14: Las Vegas
Day 15: Las Vegas
Day 16: Zion National Park
Day 17: Zion National Park
Day 18: Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 19: Page
Day 20: Monument Valley
Day 21: Moab
Day 22: Moab
Day 23: Salt Lake City
Day 24: Jackson Hole
Day 25: Jackson Hole
Day 26: Yellowstone National Park
Day 27: Yellowstone National Park
Day 28: Yellowstone National Park
Day 29: Glacier National Park
Day 30: Glacier National Park
Day 31: Banff
Day 32: Banff
- US Style School Bus, Boat
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary
- 17 Breakfasts
- 15 Lunches
- 15 Dinner
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Banff National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 170 today.
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.