- duration 32 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- Explore scenic Banff National Park and Lake Louise
- Roam the lakes and mountains of Glacier National Park
- Watch Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park
- From Jackson Hole drive through Grand Teton National Park
If there is
one continent that is designed for the great road journey, it has to be North
America, and that is exactly what this trip is all about, a great North
American road trip. Travelling from Banff in the Canadian Rockies, down to
Mexico through the Rockies and the great deserts, this is a journey to show you
the wilds of the Canada and the USA.
hiking and horse riding in the plethora of national parks is fundamental to the
tour; Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Canyonlands, Arches, Monument Valley, The
Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks; the list seems endless. But the journey is not all about the great
outdoors and we allow ourselves to embrace the culture of the, good old, US of
A, whether it be the glitz and glamour of La Vegas, the zeal of Salt Lake City
or the wild west culture of Arazonia.
the northern states of Mexico, is a continuation of the journey, and certainly
historically the links are clear to see.
Day 1: Banff
Day 2: Glacier NP
Day 3: Glacier NP
Day 4: Yellowstone NP
Day 5: Yellowstone NP
Day 6: Yellowstone NP
Day 7: Jackson Hole
Day 8: Jackson Hole
Day 9: Salt Lake City
Day 10: Moab
Day 11: Moab
Day 12: Monument Valley
Day 13: Page
Day 14: Kodachrome Basin State Park
Day 15: Zion NP
Day 16: Zion NP
Day 17: Las Vegas
Day 18: Las Vegas
Day 19: Grand Canyon
Day 20: Grand Canyon
Day 21: Phoenix
Day 22: Nogales
Day 23: Guaymas
Day 24: Mazatlan
Day 25: Sayulita
Day 26: Sayulita
Day 27: Tequila
Day 28: Angahuan
Day 29: Angahuan
Day 30: Mexico City
Day 31: Mexico City
Day 32: Mexico City
- US Style School Bus, Boat
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary
- Multishare Hostel 7 nights
- Camping 19 nights
- Comfortable Hotel 2 nights
- Basic Hotel 3 nights
- 24 Breakfasts
- 19 Lunches
- 19 Dinner
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Banff National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 171 today.
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yellowstone, Grand Canyon & Tequila tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.