- Experience Lucha Libre wrestling up close and personal
- Enjoy the vibrancy of a traditional Mexican acantina
- Bust your best moves to a live Mexican Mariachi band
The next stop will find us bouncing amongst locals, enjoying the varieties of Mexican music at a bar on the musician’s square of Garibaldi. This forms the perfect opportunity to show off some of your best dance moves (or at least learn from the best) as the Mexican Mariachi music reaches its crescendo. Before you are too engulfed in the vibrant musical sounds, we will continue on to witness some of Mexico’s best Luchadores in action.
With some great seats in Arena Mexico, we will witness the unique and engaging sport of Lucha Libre. The heaving, ecstatic and passionate crowd will have you on your feet and cheering some of the most eccentric, amusing, yet skilled and courageous wrestlers in Mexico. Feel immersed with the people of Mexico as you witness one of their grand traditions, and as the buzz dies down we take the time to shop for souvenirs before returning back to our favourite starting acantina to round off the evening.
- Local bilingual tour guide
- public transportation
- Visit to different cantinas
- a souvenir – a wrestler mask
- electroshocks (if available) and entrance fees to the lucha libre.
- Items of a personal nature
- All food and beverage
- Entrance fee to the clubs
- Tips/gratuities for the guide and waiters.
Leave your valuables, such as passports and credit cards, in the hotel and bring a small amount of spending cash. During the rainy season (May to September) we recommend bringing a raincoat or umbrella.
Child Policy: Children and teens under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
This tour may be cancelled due to special events, so it is important to confirm your attendance prior to the tour in case of a last minute change. Please confirm the tour 24 hours before departure on this number +52 55 6391 5454.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.