- Active and outdoor
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-50 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Immerse yourself in the bustle of Mexico City
- Try local spirits at a mezcal distillery
- Visit the Indigenous communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan to witness the meltingpot of ancient Mayan beliefs and contemporary religions
- Dive into the blue pools of Agua Azul Waterfalls
Day 1: Welcome to Mexico
Day 2: Discover Mexico City
Day 3: Puebla and Oaxaca
Day 4: Explore Oaxaca & Overnight Bus to Tuxtla Gutierrez
Day 5: Canyons & Mountains
Day 6: San Cristobal de las Casas
Day 7: Waterfalls & Mayan Ruins
Day 8: Calakmul & Travel to Bacalar
Day 9: Boat Tour on the Lagoon
Day 10: Tulum
Day 11: Chichen Itza & Cenotes
Day 12: Playa del Carmen
Day 13: Depart or Extend Your Stay
- 12 nights accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Experienced group leader and local guides
- Orientation tours of Mexico City
- Oaxaca and San Cristobal de las Casas
- Mezcal distillery tour
- Boat tour of Sumidero Canyon
- Indigenous community visit
- En-trance to Agua Azul falls
- Entrance to Palenque archeological site
- Entrance to Calakmul archeo-logical site
- Boat tour of Bacalar Lagoon
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological site
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Sacred Cenote and Chukum Cenote
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- travel insurance
- some meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Viva Mexico tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Viva Mexico tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Viva Mexico tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.