- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36256
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Get to know Mexico City on a tour with your leader, visit the spectacular ruins of Teotihuacan, Cholula, Mitla, Chichen Itza, and Muyil, and explore the Tulum archaeological site.
- Enjoy the old-world charm of your Feature Stays in Oaxaca and Merida – magnificent 19th and 17th century mansions turned boutique hotels with elegant decor and traditional touches.
- Understand the diversity of Mexican food during Exclusive Experiences, including a Maya Pibil meal in a local home, tortilla making demonstration with the Laguna Chabela community and dinner at an award-winning restaurant in Oaxaca.
- Discover traditional craft industries with enlightening Exclusive Experiences. Learn about Zapotec woven fabrics, textile making, mezcal distilling and beeswax candle-making, and visit a family-run obsidian workshop.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Experience at the Celestun Bird Sanctuary and Biosphere Reserve. Learn about conservation efforts while looking out for colourful flora and fauna.
In 15 days, this Premium adventure weaves together Mexico’s best, from award-winning restaurants and hidden street food stalls to paradisiacal coastlines and incredible ancient ruins. Journey through Mexico City, Puebla and Oaxaca and join expert guides to uncover the ancient secrets of Teotihuacan, Cholula, and the Mitla ruins. Venture from the bountiful coastline of Playa del Carmen to the colourful city of Valladolid, the colonial town of Merida and the white sand beaches of Tulum, and explore Chichen Itza, Muyil and the Tulum archaeological site. Dive deeper and discover a land of longstanding traditions and local people that will ensure Mexico always holds a place in your heart.
Day 1: Mexico City
Day 2: Mexico City
Day 3: Puebla
Day 4: Puebla
Day 5: Oaxaca
Day 6: Oaxaca
Day 7: Oaxaca
Day 8: Puerto Morelos
Day 9: Valladolid
Day 10: Merida - Chichen Itza
Day 11: Merida
Day 12: Merida
Day 13: Tulum
Day 14: Tulum
Day 15: Tulum
- Comfortable hotel (9 nights), Feature Stay (6 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Plane , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mexico City - Welcome Dinner
- Mexico City - National Museum of Anthropology (entrance fee)
- Mexico City - Leader-led Historico Centro tour
- Mexico City - Diego Rivera Murals in the Mural Museum (Entrance Fee)
- Puebla - Leader-led orientation walk
- Teotihuacan - Archaeological site
- Teotihuacan - Obsidian workshop
- Puebla - Cholula archaeological site
- Oaxaca - Leader-led orientation walk
- Oaxaca - Mercado Benito Juarez
- Oaxaca - Mercado 20 de Noviembre
- Oaxaca - Beeswax candle workshop
- Oaxaca - Weaving demonstration
- Oaxaca - Tule Tree
- Oaxaca - Mitla archeological site
- Oaxaca - Mezcaleria visit
- Oaxaca - Zapotecan home-cooked lunch
- Oaxaca - Farewell Dinner
- Valladolid - Home-cooked lunch
- Valladolid - Tortilla making demonstration
- Valladolid - Mayan homestead visit
- Chichen Itza - Cenote swim stop
- Chichen Itza - Home-cooked pibil lunch
- Chichen Itza - Archaeological site with local guide
- Merida - Leader-led orientation walk
- Merida - Celestun Biosphere Reserve tour
- Tulum - Muyil river float
- Tulum - Muyil archaeological site with local guide
- Tulum - Archaeological site visit
- Tulum - Farewell Dinner
- Tulum – Beach Club Visit
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Tulum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Mexico in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 225+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Mexico in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Mexico in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Mexico in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID VACCINATION POLICY
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
What do I need to travel to Mexico?
To enter Mexico, you will need a valid passport or travel document and a completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM). Immigration officers may also request additional documents like return tickets, hotel reservations, letters of invitation or acceptance, etc., depending on the purpose of your visit. It is vital that you keep your FMM safe because it is also required when you leave the country.
How many days should I spend in Mexico?
Seven days will be enough if you plan to cram all the major highlights into your Mexico itinerary. However, you would need more time if you prefer an in-depth exploration of Mexico, its culture, and its people. Our guide on how many days to spend in Mexico provides a detailed answer to your question.
- Do the people of Mexico speak English?
- What is the best month is to visit Mexico?
Is Mexico a family-friendly destination?
Yes. Mexico is one of the best places to visit with family. The culture is family-oriented, and most tourist destinations would welcome your kids with open arms. The attractions in cities like Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Tulum, Cancun, and Puerto Vallarta are super family-friendly. You can rest assured that adults and kids alike would never run out of things to see and do.