- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Entrance and visit to Chichen Itza
- Dance to the beat of a mariachi band in Mexico City
- Embrace a kaleidoscope of colour at a Mexican market
- Walk amongst waterfalls and clear limestone pools
Like the sound of tropical beaches, ancient ruins and all of the excitement and style of Latin America? Mexico’s the one for you. This truly amazing Aztec adventure takes you jungle trekking in search of hidden pyramids one day, before snorkelling in warm clear shallows the next. The tacos and tequila are ready and waiting - so jump on board and enjoy the ride!
San Cristobal De Las Casas
Chichen Itza - Playa Del Carmen
- 2 nights budgetlodging
- 12 nights hotel
- All accommodation - 12 twin share hotel nights & 2 sleeper coaches
- All meals paid locally
- All transport by BOLT (Buses or Local Transport)
- Services of a professional bilingual tour leader
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mexico City to Playa Del Carmen tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mexico City to Playa Del Carmen tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mexico City to Playa Del Carmen tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mexico City to Playa Del Carmen tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.