- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience highlights of Central America on this two week adventure. Enjoy traditional Mexican food as you start your tour in Mexico City, before getting under the skin of the country by visiting ancient Maya sites such as Chichen Itza and Teotihuacan. Swim with tropical marine life in the Caribbean paradise of Caye Caulker, enjoy plenty of adventure in the jungle of San Ignacio before ending your adventure in the quaint city of Antigua.
Day 1: Arrive Mexico City
Day 2: Puebla & The Ancient Site of Teotihuacan
Day 3: Oaxaca
Day 4: Oaxaca & The Temples of Monte Alban
Day 5: Fly to Merida
Day 6: Merida
Day 7: Playa del Carmen via Chichén Itzá
Day 8: Playa del Carmen
Day 9: Caye Caulker
Day 10: Caye Caulker
Day 11: San Ignacio
Day 12: San Ignacio
Day 13: Flores & The Maya Site of Tikal
Day 14: Fly to Antigua
Day 15: Depart Antigua
- 14 night(s) in hotels
- 11 Breakfast(s)
- Taxi, Public Bus, Tourist Bus, Private Vehicle, flight(s), Foot, Ferry,
- Entrance and guided tour of Teotihuacan
- Entrance and guided tour of Monte Alban
- Entrance and guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Entrance and guided tour of Tikal
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mexico, Belize and Guatemala tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 January 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mexico, Belize and Guatemala tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mexico, Belize and Guatemala tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.