- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A whirlwind adventure through the highlights of Mexico, this 8 day tour will introduce you to true Mexican culture and some of the best sites in the country. Experience Maya ruins, ancient Aztec cities, sandy white beaches and mouth watering Mexican gastronomy as you journey from the bustling Mexico City to sunshine soaked Playa del Carmen.
Day 1: Arrive Mexico City
Day 2: Puebla & The Ancient Site of Teotihuacan
Day 3: Oaxaca City
Day 4: Oaxaca & The Temples of Monte Alban
Day 5: Fly to Merida
Day 6: Merida
Day 7: Playa del Carmen via Chichén Itzá
Day 8: Depart Playa del Carmen
- 7 night(s) in hotels
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- Taxi, Public Bus, Tourist Bus, Private Vehicle, flight(s), Foot
- Entrance and guided tour of Teotihuacan
- Entrance and guided tour of Monte Alban
- Entrance and guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Mexico tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Mexico tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Mexico tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.