- duration 2 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb an Aztec clifftop pyramid in mystical Tepoztlan
- Have lunch in a colourful local food market
- Go glamping in the beautiful paradise of Las Estacas
Immerse yourself in the mystical and magical sights of Mexico on this 2-day trip! You'll go from the bustling capital of Mexico to the 'magic town' of Tepoztlan, where you'll hike to the famous Tepozteco pyramid on the top of a cliff. You'll then have lunch at the market, then drive to the breathtaking Las Estacas grounds where you'll spend the night in style, glamping. The next day will get your heart pumping as you embark on a zip-line adventure through incredible natural beauty before heading back to Mexico City. For all the trip, you'll be driven around by a local guide in a private car, so it's extra convenient!
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Mexico City - Tepoztlan - Las Estacas, Mexico
Day 2: Las Estacas - Mexico City, Mexico
- 1N glamping in Las Estacas
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- Automatic car with AC which will be driven by your guide
- English-speaking guide
- Activities in Tepoztlan and Glamping
- Hike up a pyramid in Tepoztlan
- Visit to food market
- Glamping experience in Las Estacas
- Ziplining in Las Estacas
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Tepoztlan & Las Estacas 2-day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Tepoztlan & Las Estacas 2-day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Tepoztlan & Las Estacas 2-day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols