- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Celebrate Day of the Dead amongst locals
- Appreciate lively festivities in the magical town of Mixquic
- Explore Mexico City's vibrant historic city centre
- Hike to stunning ruins in nearby Tepoztlan
Experience the charming, welcoming and vibrant culture of Mexico as well as the traditional and colourful festivities of the Day of the Dead, or Dia de Muertos! This 5 Day spiritually-themed excursion will take you to Mexico City's historic city centre, the magical town of Mixquic with lively Day of the Dead festivities and to the ruins in nearby Tepoztlan. Admire the colourfully decorated altars and incredible face painting, enjoy the festive parades and stroll through one of Mexico City's most important flower markets during this annual, truly remarkable, cultural event.
Day 1: Mexico City, Mexico
Day 2: Mexico City-Tepotztlan-Mexico City, Mexico
Day 3: Mexico City, Mexico
Day 4: Mexico City, Mexico
Day 5: Mexico City, Mexico
- 4 nights in hostel
- All transport on tour
- Unique cultural experiences
- Mexico City walking tour
- Tepoztlan temple hike & altar making
- Local market visit
- Day of the Dead Mixquic festivities
- Entrance fees for included activities
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Day 4 optional Xochimilco Experience
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 23 today.
- Save US$ 15+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Day of the Dead Experience 5D/4N (from Mexico City) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 132 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Day of the Dead Experience 5D/4N (from Mexico City) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Day of the Dead Experience 5D/4N (from Mexico City) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.