- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan.
- Sample mezcal at a local distillery.
- Explore the ruins at Tulúm.
- Lounge on the incredible beach of Playa del Carmen
If you want to experience all the flavours of Mexico you’re going to need more than just tacos and tequila — the music, the history, and the people all have a little something you’ll crave. Cities, beaches, jungle, and the curious spices of mole sauce all await on this 14-day tour that lets you hit the beach, discover the ruins of the Mayans, and wander colonial cities. Think of this as Mexico 101 without the pop quiz.
Day 1: Mexico City
Day 2: Mexico City
Day 3: Mexico City/Puebla
Day 4: Puebla
Day 5: Puebla/Oaxaca
Day 6: Oaxaca
Day 7: Oaxaca/Palenque
Day 8: Palenque
Day 9: Palenque/Mérida
Day 10: Mérida
Day 11: Mérida/Valladolid
Day 12: Valladolid/Playa del Carmen
Day 13: Playa del Carmen
Day 14: Playa del Carmen
- Hotels (13 nts).
13 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD375-490 for meals not included.
- Public air-conditioned bus, taxi, private vehicle, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: El Hongo Mexican Community Restaurant & Youth Art Program, Playa del Carmen
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided tour of Teotihuacan
- Orientation walk in Puebla
- Orientation walk and market visit in Oaxaca
- Guided tour of Palenque ruins site
- Campeche visit
- Orientation walk in Mérida
- Guided tour of Chichén Itzá
- Free time in Puebla, Oaxaca, and Playa del Carmen
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Mexico Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Mexico Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Mexico Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Mexico Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.