- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-10683
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Climb the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan.
- Sample mezcal at a local distillery.
- Explore the ruins at Palanque.
- Lounge on the incredible beach of Playa del Carmen
If you want to experience all the flavours of Mexico you’re going to need more than just tacos and tequila — the music, the history, and the people all have a little something you’ll crave. Cities, beaches, jungle, and the curious spices of mole sauce all await on this 14-day tour that lets you hit the beach, discover the ruins of the Mayans, and wander colonial cities. Think of this as Mexico 101 without the pop quiz.
Day 1: Mexico City
Day 2: Mexico City
Day 3: Mexico City/Puebla
Day 4: Puebla
Day 5: Puebla/Oaxaca
Day 6: Oaxaca
Day 7: Oaxaca/Palenque
Day 8: Palenque
Day 9: Palenque/Mérida
Day 10: Mérida
Day 11: Mérida/Valladolid
Day 12: Valladolid/Playa del Carmen
Day 13: Playa del Carmen
Day 14: Playa del Carmen
- Hotels (13 nts).
Note: Allow USD390-510 for meals not included.
- Taxi, private vehicle, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Alebrijes Artisan Community Visit, Oaxaca Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Mérida Your Discover Moment: Playa del Carmen. Guided tour of Teotihuacan. Orientation walk in Puebla. Orientation walk and market visit in Oaxaca. Guided tour of Palenque ruins site. Campeche visit. Orientation walk in Mérida. Guided tour of Chichén Itzá. Alebrijes Artisan Community Visit and G for Good Moment. Cooking demonstration with local expert in Oaxaca. Free time in Puebla, Oaxaca, and Playa del Carmen. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Alebrijes Artisan Community Visit, Oaxaca
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Mérida
- Your Discover Moment: Playa del Carmen
- Guided tour of Teotihuacan
- Orientation walk in Puebla
- Orientation walk and market visit in Oaxaca
- Guided tour of Palenque ruins site
- Campeche visit
- Orientation walk in Mérida
- Guided tour of Chichén Itzá
- Alebrijes Artisan Community Visit and G for Good Moment
- Cooking demonstration with local expert in Oaxaca
- Free time in Puebla, Oaxaca, and Playa del Carmen
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Mexico Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Mexico Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Mexico Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Mexico Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.